Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious taco stir fry in his latest Simple Chef video.
NOTE: No fancy gizmos or gadgets are need to cook any of the Simple Chef recipes ( but they sure make it more fun! ) Big thanks to my dear friend 'Awesome Bob' Hayhurst for all the gadgets in this video.
Welcome to Parry Sound!
Please see video
1) Take a pan and brown the meat.
2) Meanwhile dice the onion. Add the onion to the meat.
3) Add the taco seasoning mix and continue cooking.
4) Add 1 cup of canned or frozen corn and little water.
5) Simmer for few minutes. Meanwhile dice the tomato, shred the lettuce and grate the cheese.
6) Take a plate and add the shredded lettuce. Add the cooked meat on the top of the lettuce, add the tomatoes and grated cheese.
7) Add some nacho chips, and little salsa.
If you are non-vegetarian, then this recipe is just perfect. Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious Taco Stir fry. You can use any kind of your favorite meat for this dish. Check out the recipe now!!!!