|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned enchilada sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions till they become tender.
2) Add in the turkey meat and canned enchilada sauce.
3) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Add a little of the mixture into each of the taco shells.
5) Garnish the tacos with lettuce, cheese and tomaoes.