|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned enchilada sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions till they become tender.
2) Add in the turkey meat and canned enchilada sauce.
3) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Add a little of the mixture into each of the taco shells.
5) Garnish the tacos with lettuce, cheese and tomaoes.
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.2%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 46.2 mg15.4%
Sodium 344.7 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 50.1% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet