|Ground chuck||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground turkey||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package)|
|Toasted wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie chili sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded iceberg lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Into a 32-quart casserole, crumble the turkey and ground chuck.
2) Use wax paper to cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or till the meat is no longer pink. Stir every 2 minutes.
3) Drain the meat properly and then pat with paper towels to remove the excessive grease, if any.
4) From the casserole, wipe the drippings.
5) Put the meat back in the casserole and add the chili sauce, wheat germ, cumin and oregano. Stir well.
6) Cover the casserole and microwave on MEDIUM for 3 to 4 minutes, till the meat mixture is completely heated.
7) On a paper plate, put the taco shells in a circle.
8) Microwave on HIGH for 45 to 60 seconds, till the taco shells are completely heated.
9) Among the warm taco shells, divide the meat mixture evenly.
10) Among every stuffed taco shell, divide the shredded lettuce and chopped tomato evenly.
11) Transfer the preparation to a decorative serving plate and serve the tacos right away, while still warm. These make a delectable and healthy appetizer. Can also be served as a snack.