|Cooked beef||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic clove||2 Large|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|For salad oil|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 , grated|
|Avocado||1 , chopped|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. Take a saucepan, add oil and brown beef. SautÃ© onion until tender along with chili powder and garlic.
2. Blend soup, and continue heating. Stir at occasional intervals.
3. Take a skillet, add oil and cook tortillas individually until they become supple. When done remove from the heat and transfer to serving plate.
4. Add ¼ cup meat mixture to the center of tortilla, top with lettuce, cheese and avocado.
5. Fold the stuffed tortillas into half before serving.
6. Serve immediately