|Cooked beef||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic clove||2 Large|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|For salad oil|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 , grated|
|Avocado||1 , chopped|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. Take a saucepan, add oil and brown beef. SautÃ© onion until tender along with chili powder and garlic.
2. Blend soup, and continue heating. Stir at occasional intervals.
3. Take a skillet, add oil and cook tortillas individually until they become supple. When done remove from the heat and transfer to serving plate.
4. Add ¼ cup meat mixture to the center of tortilla, top with lettuce, cheese and avocado.
5. Fold the stuffed tortillas into half before serving.
6. Serve immediately
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.9 mg17%
Sodium 786.9 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.1%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 30 g60.1%
Vitamin A 52% Vitamin C 26.2%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 25.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet