Brazil Nut Tacos
|Tortilla||350 Gram (1 Medium Package)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Cilantro sprig||2 , chopped|
|Sliced brazil nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Sweet onion||1 Medium, halved and thinly sliced into rounds|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Loosely wrap the tortilla in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together ricotta, garlic, and lime juice; mix well.
3. Add cilantro and nuts and stir well.
4. To serve: Pour 2 tablespoons ricotta-nut mixture, some onions, and some salsa into each tortilla, fold neatly.
5. Serve immediately at room temperature.