|Spiral pasta||6 Ounce|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 cup)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion in
4) Drain the excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water.
6) Boil the water; reduce heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
7) Add pasta to the boiled sauce.
8) Sprinkle cheese overthe top of pasta.
9) Cover the skillet and let stand a few minutes to melt cheese.
10) Serve the taco pasta hot with garlic bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1998 Calories from Fat 675
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.3%
Saturated Fat 38.4 g191.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 381.5 mg127.2%
Sodium 3992.4 mg166.3%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.9%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 136 g272.1%
Vitamin A 74% Vitamin C 19.7%
Calcium 90.7% Iron 63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet