Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
|Corn chips||6 Ounce (1 Package, Or 3 Cups)|
|Canned chili beans in chili gravy||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Enchilada sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Turkey roast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into 2 1/2 x 1/4 x 1/4-inch strips (Land O' Lakes Butter Moist)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Processed american cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup, Land O-Lakes)|
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy, enchilada sauce, catsup and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to blend well.
5. Add turkey strips, olives and onion and mix.
6. Turn the mixture over the corn chips in the casserole.
7. Top with cheese and remaining chips.
8. Place the dish on middle level of preheated oven and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling around the edges and the cheese has melted and browned lightly.
9. Take the casserole straight to the table and enjoy the Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake hot.
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.9 mg18.3%
Sodium 1619.9 mg67.5%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 26.7% Vitamin C 12.2%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet