|Red kidney beans||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Green pepper||1 , cored and seeded, cut into strips|
|Bean sprouts||4 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
|Onion||1 , peeled and cut into thin rings|
1) In a large bowl, combine the beans, butter or margarine and Tabasco.
2) On high power, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, until the beans are hot. Stir in between, as required.
3) With a potato masher, mash lightly to break as many beans as possible.
4) In a dish, place the pepper strips.
5) On high power, cook covered for 1 minute to soften slightly. Drain well.
6) To the beans, add the pepper strips and beansprouts and half of the cheese.
7) With the bean mixture, fill the taco shells. Do not stuff too much of the filling.
8) In a dish, arrange the filled tacos close together, with the open side facing up.
9) On high power, cook uncovered for 2 minutes or until the tacos are hot.
10) Transfer the Tacos to a serving plate and serve immediately, garnished with the remaining cheese and onion rings.