Grilled Fish Tacos
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mahi mahi fillets/Halibut steaks||18 Ounce (3 Pieces, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Or A Commercial Brand)|
|Low fat sour cream/Mock sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salsa/Pace louisiana's hot sauce / 1 tomato, chopped and mixed with 2 teaspoon tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Limes||2 , cut into 6 wedges|
|Lime||1 , cut into 6 wedges (To Garnish)|
1. Season either sides of the fish drizzled with lime or lemon juice with paprika, salt, oregano, and chili powder
2. Place on the grill and grill for 6 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Arrange on a platter and cut into strips of 1-inch thickness.
4. Divide the tortilla into 3 equal-sized stacks, arrange in the foil, and warm for 2 to 5 minutes on the grill. Alternatively, arrange tortillas directly on the grill and warm them.
5. Stuff each of the tortillas with 1 ½ ounces fish, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon guacamole, 1 teaspoon sour cream, ¼ cup shredded cabbage, and 1 teaspoon salsa.
6. Arrange Grilled Fish Tacos on a serving platter, garnish with lime wedges and serve with sour cream, salsa, and lime wedges in small bowls.