Taco Short Ribs
|Short ribs||4 Pound|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned beef consomme||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
1) In a skillet, sear the ribs until browned and drain off the skillet drippings.
2) In a bowl, combine the taco seasoning and consomme, stir in the green pepper, blend well.
3) In a slow cooker, place the short ribs and pour over the sauce.
4) Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.