|Firm ripe avocado||1 Small|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tortillas||9 (From A 11 Ounce Cans)|
|Vegetable oil/Shortening||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Iceberg lettuce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Egg yolk||1 , hard cooked, sieved|
1) Halve avocados, skin and pit.
2) Halve tomatoes and peel. Deseed and chop finely.
3) Halve remaining tomato and cut into tiny triangles for garnish.
4) Quarter each tortilla.
5) In a medium-size bowl put avocado and mash with a fork.
6) Add tomatoes to avocado with onion, garlic, lemon juice, liquid red pepper seasoning, salt, and chili powder. Stir the mixture well.
7) Chill for half hour.
8) In a small saucepan pour vegetable oil or melt enough shortening to make a 1-inch depth and heat.
9) Hold tortilla quarters with tongs to form U shapes and fry in hot oil one at a time for few seconds.
10) Lift and place on paper towel to drain out excess well.
11) Put a thin layer of shredded lettuce in each tortilla.
12) Mound with rounded teaspoonful avocado mixture.
13) Sprinkle sieved egg yolk over it.
14) Insert a tiny tomato triangle into each end.
15) Serve immediately.