|Hash brown potato mix with onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , well beaten|
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, crumbled and drained|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Mix together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Leave aside for 15 minutes, uncovered.
4) Drain the water from hash browns.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover tortillas securely and cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
6) Mix hash browns, eggs, sausage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper well.
7) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it.
8) Cook the egg mixture in it over low heat, stirring gently, until eggs are done.
9) Spread egg mixture evenly onto the tortillas and fold in half.
10) If wished, pour picante sauce over the tortillas and serve.