|Chicken breasts||1 Pound, skinned|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Spanish onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Tomato||1 Medium, diced|
|Iceberg lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jalapenos||3 , minced|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) In medium-size saucepan mix chicken and stock and simmer covered over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Place the chicken and stock in a medium-size bowl and place in larger bowl filled with cold water to set.
4) Line taco shells on cookie sheet and place in oven with 4 dinner plates.
5) In small bowl mix onion, garlic, and tomato.
6) Strain the chicken and cut into 1/8-inch julienne strips.
7) Place strips in another bowl moistened with stock, cover, and keep aside.
8) Take out taco shells and plates from oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees.
9) Split up chicken, lettuce, and tomato mixture among taco shells and decorate with cheese.
10) Place again in oven for 1 minute.
11) Serve in dinner plates and top with jalapenos.