1. In a high speed blender blend onions, sea salt, frozen corn, cumin, garlic, cayenne and water.
2. Blend for 2 minutes after that add the flax seed and blend for 1 minute.
3. Transfer the mixture on the dehydrator sheet and dehydrate it at 105 degree for five and a half hours.
4. Once done you can remove the tray and flip the taco. Then, place a rolled foil paper in the center of the taco and roll the taco into a semi circle.
5. Once rolled, put it back in the dehydrator for 60 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and keep it until completely ready.
7. Serve the taco along with your choice of filling and dressing.
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your repertoire. A basic recipe for raw corn tortillas. These dehydrated corn tortillas can be used to make wraps, taco shells, tostadas, and corn chips. These staples in your raw-kitchen give you endless meal possibilities like raw tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, burritos and whatever else your creativity lets you invent in the kitchen!