Grilled Grouper Tacos
|Low fat sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lime juice||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Divided)|
|Corn kernels||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thawed (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 Small, seeded and diced|
|Thinly sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (About 3)|
|Olive oil||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Divided)|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced seeded jalapeno pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Divided)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Divided)|
|Thinly sliced onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , seeded and cut into thin strips|
|6 inch tostada shells||8|
|Grouper fillet/Other firm white fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded romaine lettuce/Leaf lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly-browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, cilantro, jalapefio pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl. Toss gently. Cover and chill.
3. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Place over medium heat. Add sliced onion; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Add bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pepper softens. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; transfer to a bowl.
4. Heat tostada shells according to package directions; keep warm.
5. Prepare grill.
6. Combine fish, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice, chili powder, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Toss gently. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake fish.
7. Top each tostado shell with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce. Spoon onion and bell pepper mixture evenly over lettuce; divide fish evenly over onion and bell pepper mixture. Top fish with corn salsa; drizzle with the sour cream mixture.