Sausage Breakfast Bake with Apple Maple Syrup
|Packaged pancake mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Crisco||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Spiced apple rings||14 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Brown and serve sausage links||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|For making syrup|
|Spiced apple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple flavored syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making apple maple syrup.
5. Halve each sausage link in crosswise manner.
6. Place the halved sausages and apple rings over the batter in a pattern such that it can be cut into 12 squares while serving.
7. Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
8. Take a bowl and add the reserved apple syrup from Sausage breakfast bake. Add more water to it for increasing its quantity to 2/3 cup.
9. Take a saucepan and combine cornstarch and sugar, and blend in apple syrup.
10. Cook and stir until the mixture thickens and turns bubbly and cook for one more minute.
11. Add maple syrup and butter.
12. Serve sausage breakfast bake with Apple maple syrup.