Sausage Breakfast Bake with Apple Maple Syrup
|Packaged pancake mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Crisco||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Spiced apple rings||14 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Brown and serve sausage links||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|For making syrup|
|Spiced apple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple flavored syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making apple maple syrup.
5. Halve each sausage link in crosswise manner.
6. Place the halved sausages and apple rings over the batter in a pattern such that it can be cut into 12 squares while serving.
7. Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
8. Take a bowl and add the reserved apple syrup from Sausage breakfast bake. Add more water to it for increasing its quantity to 2/3 cup.
9. Take a saucepan and combine cornstarch and sugar, and blend in apple syrup.
10. Cook and stir until the mixture thickens and turns bubbly and cook for one more minute.
11. Add maple syrup and butter.
12. Serve sausage breakfast bake with Apple maple syrup.
Calories 584 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.4 mg36.8%
Sodium 737.9 mg30.7%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 62.4 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 26.5% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet