Apple Maple Syrup
|Apple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a boil
5. Stir in butter and maple syrup.
6. Serve syrup with waffle, pancakes or French toast.
7. You can also use the sauce to glaze cakes and pies.
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg1.8%
Sodium 4.2 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.24%
Sugars 57.1 g
Protein 0.03 g0.07%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet