|Chopped mint||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green food color||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a thick-bottomed pan put in the sugar and mint and mix well, crushing the mint to get the flavour.
2. Add water and stir vigorously to dissolve the sugar.
3. Set pan to boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
4. Now boil briskly for 3-5 minutes. Remove from fire. Cool and strain, then squeeze the mint leaves to extract maximum flavour.
5. Boil once again for 1-2 minutes. Add the colour, mix, and pour the hot syrup into sterilised bottles.