Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Homemade Apricot Nectar
Homemade Apricot Nectar Recipes
This part of the video shows how to prepare the homemade granola and then assemble the entire dish. Watch the video and treat your family to this healthy breakfast. The dried fruits are full of nutrition. While coconut milk is good for your general health. You
Homemade Granola with Coconut Milk - Part 2: Finalizing
MAKING 1.Take a kettle put tea bags in it and pour boiling water. 2.Brew for 5 minutes. 3.Once done take the tea bags out. 4.Put the brewed tea aside. 5.In the kettle put pineapple juice apricot nectar orange concentrate lemon juice sugar and water. 6.Mix well
Hot Tea Nectar
This Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves is a great treat to any ham lover. Its worth trying the dish out as it its incredibly easy Combine bam pork rolled oats eggs and milk. Blend well. Shape into 8 small round loaves. Bake in a slow oven 325 F. 1 hour. Pour excess
Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves
MAKING 1 Use a 2 quart glass pitcher or bowl to pour in boiling water. 2 Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes. 3 Discard tea bag. 4 Add sugar to stir in until dissolved. 5 Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well. FINALIZING 6 Stir in
The Best Tea Punch
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. 2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup sprinkle 1 4 teaspoonful inside each hen tie legs together. Place the hens breast sides up in a jelly roll pan. Brush with
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle cover. Steep 5 minutes remove tea bags. 2. Combine pineapple juice apricot nectar orange juice concentrate lemon juice sugar and water in a kettle heat slowly stirring several times to simmering. Stir in hot tea.
Hot Tea Nectar
MAKING 1. In a medium saucepan combine apricot nectar water orange juice sugar and cinnamon 2. In each lemon slice insert three cloves and add to the saucepan heat to boiling point trun the heat down and simmer for five minutes add tea to it SERVING 3. Serve
Apricot Orange Tea
In 6 quart Dutch oven combine V8 juice cider tea apricot nectar and sugar. Over high heat heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover heat 10 minutes. Ladle into mugs.
1. Combine apricot nectar orange juice water sugar and ground cinnamon in a medium size saucepan. Insert 3 cloves into each lemon slice add to saucepan. 2. Bring just to boiling reduce heat cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in instant tea.
Apricot Orange Tea
Combine apricot nectar and orange juice in a Dutch oven. Tie 4 sticks cinnamon allspice and cloves in a cheesecloth bag add to juice mixture and bring to a boil. Cover reduce heat and simmer 20 to 25 minutes. Discard spice bag. Serve beverage hot. Garnish each
Mulled Apricot Nectar
Thaw frozen blueberries and drain if using. Chill thawed blueberries till serving time. In a small bowl stir together apricot nectar honey and vanilla. In a large bowl combine apricots apple grapes and fresh blueberries if using. Pour honey mixture over fruit
Combine mint pineapple juice and sugar in saucepan cover and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes. Add raspberries and simmer 1 minute more. Strain pressing berries through the sieve and discarding the seeds. Add apricot nectar and lime juice.
Pink Pineapple Frappe
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water halve. Roll out half at a time on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8 inch rectangle trim edges even to make a 12x7 inch rectangle. 2. Mix walnuts sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
1. Crush strawberries a layer at a time in a large bowl measure. You should have 2 cups. 2. Stir in sugar let stand stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved about 15 minutes. 3. Bring pectin and apricot nectar to boiling in a small saucepan boil hard
Strawberry Apricot Preserves
Sieve raspberries discard seeds. In a punch bowl stir together sieved raspberries pineapple juice peach or apricot nectar lemon juice and carbonated water. Float frozen peach slices in bowl.
Peach Berry Punch
1. Thread breast of veal accordion style onto rotisserie spit sprinkle with seasoned salt. Set spit in position over hot coals start rotisserie. 2. Mix the vermouth and vegetable oil in small saucepan brush part over meat. 3. Cook brushing several times with
Apricot Glazed Ribs
Combine concentrate apricot nectar and sparkling water. Pour into ice filled glasses.
Apricot Tea Sparkler