Apricot Nectar Dessert
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Orange gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Apricot nectar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||6 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice in a bowl.
2) Add enough water to the reserved juice to equal 1/2 cup liquid.
3) In 2 cups boiling water, add gelatin and stir till it dissolves.
4) Add 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar and pineapple.
5) Refrigerate till partially set, then add in the marshmallows.
6) Transfer the mix into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
7) Refrigerate for several hours till set.
8) In a pan, add together the remaining apricot nectar and pineapple liquid.
9) Whisk an egg with sugar and flour and add the mix as well into the pan.
10) While stirring, allow the mix to cook over medium heat till thick.
12) Gently fold in the whipped cream.
13) Spread over the gelatin.
15) Serve chilled.