Butter - 1 oz [25 g]
Sweetbread - 1
White sauce - 1/4 pint [250 ml]
Hardboiled egg - 1, chopped
Milk and water
1) Add the sweetbread in milk and water and cook till tender.
2) Take out from the pan and break down with a fork, and take out the tissue.
3) Mix in with the sauce with hardboiled egg.
4) Season with onion salt and pepper.
5) Into the potatoes, stir in the butter, egg, and onion salt and beat well.
6) Add the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into nests.
7) Place in oven at 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7 and bake for 8-10 minutes.
8) Place the filling in the centres.
9) Garnish Sweetbread Nests with parsley and serve.