|Lambs sweetbreads||1 Pound, prepared|
|Thick bacon slice||4|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the sweetbreads in half.
2) Cut the bacon into 1 inch pieces.
3) Onto four greased skewers, thread the sweetbreads and bacon alternately.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a shallow dish, mix the oil, lemon juice and seasoning.
6) Add the kabobs, turning them to coat with the marinade.
7) Leave in a cool place for 1 hour.
8) Place each kabob on a piece of foil, shaping the foil into a dish so it will hold the marinade, and pour the marinade over.
9) Arrange the kabobs on the broiler pan and broil for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently in the marinade, till the sweetbreads are tender.
10) Arrange the kabobs on a warmed serving dish and pour the marinade over.
11) Garnish with the lemon and parsley and serve immediately with crusty bread.