Deb is here again to show us how to prepare a fancy dessert in just 30 minutes... let's make together the yogurt sundaes with berries!
1. Prepare the berry coulis, in a small sauce pan put the water, berries and the sugar and stir until the berries are soft.
2. Strain the berries through a colander and remove any seed add the corn starch, which has been melted in a very little water, stir on low heat until the mixture has thickened.
3. Pour into glass cups and put in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes.
4. For the yogurt cream, mix honey and yogurt and stir until the texture is creamy.
5. Remove the coulis from the fridge and the yogurt in the glas
6. Finish with a layer of crunchy granola on each cup and garnish with fresh berries.