1. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, add thick cream, and scald. Turn off heat.
2. Throw vanilla extract, and white chocolate in it. Stir and mix until the mixture is creamy.
3. Pour mixture into a jug, and pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, in blender throw strawberry and sugar. Blend until smooth.
5. In serving bowl, put sliced strawberries, top it with ice cream. Then again some strawberry slices and ice cream.
6. Spoon strawberry puree and sauce on top, and serve immediately.