Dan was recently traveling across the American West performing, hiking and finding all sorts of out of the way local restaurants at which to try new dishes. He didn't have much time to film a new episode so he decided to share one of his favorite sundaes!
Vanilla ice cream
8 Tablespoon (1/2 cup (can use low-fat ice-cream, homemade vanilla ice-cream or substitute with vanilla yogurt if you like))
200 Gram (use low-fat ones if you like)
8 Tablespoon (about 1/2 cup (use frozen if you want))
1 Pinch (Use celtic sea salt)
1. In a bowl, place the scoop of ice-cream.
2. Crush the graham cracker over it. You can crush the cracker in large chunks or crush it finer, depending on how you like it.
3. Top with washed and dried blueberries.
4. Sprinkle the final and secret ingredient, sea salt.
5. Enjoy the bowl by yourself or share it with your loved one!
The same old dessert favorite, just a different way of looking at it! This recipe is simple enough that anyone can make it. It needs only four ingredients and is something fun you can make with your friends, kids or partner when you are camping, hiking or on a road trip! If you like your sundae creamy, crunchy, fresh and a little salty, then this is the perfect sweet treat for you.