Wild Blackberry Sundae Topping
|Wild blackberries||1 Quart|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium saucepan, mash and cook blackberries for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and cook until preserve is slightly thick.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
5. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
6. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
7. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
8. Serve Wild Blackberry Sundae Topping over ice-creams.