Creme De Cassis Sundaes
|Blackberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed (fresh or frozen)|
|Creme de cassis||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) Take the blackberries in a container of an electric blender and process to make them smooth.
2) Remove the seeds from blackberries with the help of a sieve.
3) Add the crÃ¨me de cassis and allow the blackberries to chill completely.
4) Take the parfait glasses and pour the 1/2 cup of ice milk.
5) Before serving, top the dish with blackberry mixture.
6) Mint sprigs can also be used for garnishing.