Creme De Cassis Sundaes
|Blackberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed (fresh or frozen)|
|Creme de cassis||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) Take the blackberries in a container of an electric blender and process to make them smooth.
2) Remove the seeds from blackberries with the help of a sieve.
3) Add the crÃ¨me de cassis and allow the blackberries to chill completely.
4) Take the parfait glasses and pour the 1/2 cup of ice milk.
5) Before serving, top the dish with blackberry mixture.
6) Mint sprigs can also be used for garnishing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 800 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.5 mg24.5%
Sodium 345.9 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 147 g48.9%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.1%
Sugars 131.3 g
Protein 19 g37.4%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 100.8%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet