4th of July Sundae
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 scoop)|
|Strawberry syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red sugar||1 Teaspoon (to sprinkle)|
1. In a serving bowl, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
2. Top it up with strawberry syrup, add few blueberries all over the bowl.
3. Add another scoop of vanilla ice cream, top with strawberry syrup and blueberries.
4. Finish with dollop of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle lightly with red colored sugar and serve frozen.