Chocolate Sundae Dessert
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Peanut butter morsels||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Crushed cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies||15 Ounce, divided (1 Package / 42 Cookies, Vanilla Flavored)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Gallon, softened|
|Salted spanish peanuts||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Combine chocolate and peanut butter morsels and 6 tablespoons butter in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is melted. Stir several times during cooking time.
2. Stir in confectioners' sugar and evaporated milk. Cook on Full Power for 7 to 9 minutes, or until mixture boils. Stir several times during cooking time. Refrigerate until completely cool.
3. Place all but 1/2 cup cookie crumbs in medium bowl. Add 6 tablespoons melted margarine. Mix well. Press half of mixture firmly against bottom of glass or metal 9 x 13-inch pan.
4. Spoon half of ice cream onto crumb mixture and spread evenly. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups peanuts over ice cream. Cover with foil. Freeze until firm.
5. Stir topping. Pour half of topping over peanuts. Place remaining crumb mixture over topping. Spread remaining ice cream evenly over top. Sprinkle remaining nuts onto ice cream. Pour remaining topping over peanuts. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup reserved cookie crumbs. Freeze overnight.
Calories 554 Calories from Fat 294
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.6%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.3 mg22.1%
Sodium 226 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 41.2 g
Protein 10 g21%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 21% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet