Brown Sugar Baked Plantains
|Very ripe plantains||2 Large|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Peel the plantains.
2) Slice them lengthwise and then crosswise to cut into quarter.
3) In medium bowl, place lemon juice.
4) Dip each plantain quarter in juice.
5) Keep the bowl aside.
6) On wax paper, spread the brown sugar.
7) Roll plantain pieces in brown sugar to coat.
8) On microwave roasting rack, arrange the plantain pieces.
9) Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened and heated through.
10) Serve the brown sugar baked plantains alone or on top of ice icecream.