|Basic cookie mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Prepare the baking sheets by greasing with oil.
3) In a large bowl, add Basic Cookie Mix, milk, vanilla, and egg.
4) Thoroughly blend to a smooth batter.
5) Spoon the batter in drops, on the baking sheets.
6) Dust with sugar, if desired.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges start to brown.
8) Allow the cookies to cool slightly on the baking sheets, before transferring to wire rack.
9) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverage.
These can be frozen after baking.