|Basic cookie mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Prepare the baking sheets by greasing with oil.
3) In a large bowl, add Basic Cookie Mix, milk, vanilla, and egg.
4) Thoroughly blend to a smooth batter.
5) Spoon the batter in drops, on the baking sheets.
6) Dust with sugar, if desired.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges start to brown.
8) Allow the cookies to cool slightly on the baking sheets, before transferring to wire rack.
9) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverage.
These can be frozen after baking.
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 21.2 mg7.1%
Sodium 270 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet