Sugar And Spice Walnuts
|Walnut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), halved|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Egg white||1 , slightly beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a bowl, add in the egg white.
3) Dip the walnuts, a few at a time, in the egg white.
4) Dip the walnuts into a bowl containing a mixture of sugar, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Get a nice, thick coating on the nuts.
5) Arrange the walnuts on a greased cookie sheet or nonstick pan.
6) Bake for about 30 minutes.
7) Serve the Sugar and Spice Walnuts as a snack.