Date Pudding And Brown Sugar Topping
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar topping||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the sugar, flour, baking powder, pecans, dates and milk.
3) Into a greased 9-inch square baking pan, pour the mixutre.
4) Top with the Brown Sugar Topping.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
6) Transfer the pudding to a decorative serving plate and serve while still hot, or at room temperautre. Whipped cream goes well with the dessert.