Bits O Brickle Ice Cream Pie & Sauce
|For pie shell|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 7 Crackers)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Gallon, softened to spoon easily but not melted|
|Heath bits '0 brickle||4 Ounce (1/2 Of 7.8 Ounce Bag)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Heat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and 1/2-inch at the sides.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Let the pie shell cool down completely.
6. Into the prepared pie shell, spoon half of the ice cream and sprinkle top with HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE.
7. Spread remaining ice-cream on top and freeze until ice-cream is set.
8. In a saucepan, mix sugar with milk, butter or margarine, syrup and salt.
9. Over low heat, bring the mixture to boil and boil for just 1 minute.
10. Remove the pan from heat and stir in ½ bag HEATH BITS '0 BRICKLE; let the sauce cool down, stir occasionally.
11. Chill sauce until served.
12. Slice pie into wedges and serve chilled Bits O Brickle Ice Cream Pie in individual dessert plated.
13. Spoon chilled sauce over each pie and serve.
Calories 1216 Calories from Fat 537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.4%
Saturated Fat 33 g165%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 191.5 mg63.8%
Sodium 419.6 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 159 g52.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 130.8 g
Protein 15 g30.5%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 52.2% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet