Brown Sugar Brownies
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, cream the egg with eth brown sugar and the vanilla. Mix this well
3. Add the sifted flour to the pan along with the salt and soda. Mix well
4. Add the nuts and mix again
5. Bake this mixture for 18 to 20 minutes in well greased 8-inch square pan at 350 degrees.
6. When the mixture cool cut into squares
7. Serve warm or at room temperature dusted with icing sugar.