Snappy Sugar Crisps
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, heat margarine and melt.
2) Take off from the heat.
3) Add in the sugar, egg, and vanilla and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5) Add to the first mix and blend well to a soft dough.
6) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
7) Shape into a roll and slice thinly.
8) Place in the oven at 350°F and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
9) Serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee.