|Confectioners sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||5 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat||1 Tablespoon (For Cooking)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat.
2) Add sugar and wine to beat.
3) Add flour and salt to combine.
4) On a lightly floured board to turn out the dough and knead to smooth.
5) Place the dough inside the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
6) On a lightly floured board roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
7) Make out 3-inch circles from the dough.
8) With a knife, make four sharp incisions into the circles.
9) Place a wooden spoon through each hole.
10) Heat up deep fat at 365°F and hold the spoon on the hot fat to fry one end.
11) Turn the spoon and brown the other side.
12) Transfer on paper towels to drain fat.
13) Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.3 mg62.8%
Sodium 69.9 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 9 g17.7%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet