Brown Sugar Cookies
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecan halves/Walnut halves||1 Teaspoon|
1. Set out cookies sheets.
2. Measure flour and set aside.
3. Cream butter until softened.
4. Add brown sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
5. Blend egg yolk in thoroughly.
6. Add the flour in fourths, mixing thoroughly after each
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3250 Calories from Fat 1690
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g296.2%
Saturated Fat 117.7 g588.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 668.9 mg223%
Sodium 84.4 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 358 g119.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 165.6 g
Protein 31 g61.6%
Vitamin A 116.8% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 74.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet