Sugar And Spice Walnuts
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (firmly packed)|
|Walnut halves||1 Pound|
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
• In 3-quart casserole, combine melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes, until thickened or syrupy, stirring often.
• Add nuts and mix to coat. Spread walnuts on baking sheet.
• Convection Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
• Spread on wax paper to cool. Refrigerate in airtight container.