|Corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Frozen, Whole-Kernel Variety)|
|Frozen corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Whole-Kernel Variety)|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), frozen|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Granulated Variety)|
|Half and half||1 Tablespoon (Blend Of Milk And Cream)|
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it all listed ingredients except half-an-half and pepper.
2. Simmer the mix against high heat until the mixture reaches at boiling point.
3. Reduce heat to its low scale, cover the pan, and allow the mix to boil at least for 15 minutes or until the vegetables turn tender.
4. Remove from heat and add half-an â€“half and pepper.
5. Serve Succotash in se5rving bowl hot.
6. Seasonings can be added to bowl as per personal discretion is concerned.