|Butter buds||1 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Whole corn kernels||10 Ounce (Fresh Or Frozen, 1 Cup)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce, cooked according to package directions (1 Package)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a cup add the Butter Buds to the skim milk, stirring until dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat
3. Add and sauté the onion just until it is limp.
4. Tip in the corn, milk and season to taste
5. Simmer corn until most of the milk is absorbed.
6. Stir in the lima beans
7. Cover the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes until mixture is well heated.
8. Just before serving grind some black pepper over the succotash and mix well.
9. Dish out into one large or individual bowls and serve hot
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.69 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.39 mg0.13%
Sodium 289.5 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23%
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g67.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 29%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet