Scalloped Succotash Bake
|Canned whole kernel corn||68 Ounce, drained (4 Cans, 17 Ounce Each)|
|Canned green lima beans||32 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Canned evaporated milk||29 Ounce (2 Cans, 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Processed swiss cheese||12 Ounce, shredded to make about 3 cups|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped canned pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine corn, limas, evaporated milk, eggs, cheese, onion, pimiento, salt, and pepper.
3) Take two 13 1/2 x 8 3/4 x 1 3/4-inch baking dishes and spread the mixture.
4) Melt butter and stir crumbs lightly.
5) Sprinkle crumbs on top of each casserole and bake for 40 minutes.
6) Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.