|Vegetable oil/Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , cut into 1/8 ths|
|Carrot||1 , cut into finger thick slices|
|Bell peppers||2 , chopped coarsely|
|Ripe tomatoes||6 (Whole / Chopped)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Corn cobs||2 , cut crosswise into slices two fingers thick|
|Turnip||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Pumpkin chunks/Squash chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider/Stock / water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring the vegetables thoroughly from bottom to up to evenly coat with heated oil.
4) Add the seasonings and mix all together, keeping the heat high.
5) Pour the cider or stock and bring it to a boil.
6) Stir in corn, tomatoes and broccoli into the liquid. Cover the pan with a lid and let it boil for another 6 minutes. Occasionally check the status, while cooking to add more liquid.
7) Ladle the stew in bowls and serve hot.