1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour and make well in the centre. Add in the eggs and milk, whisk well.
3. Sprinkle the salt and whisk again. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In a sauce pan add in the butter and let it melt. Take out the foam from the melted butter to get clarified butter.
5. Pour the clarified butter in muffin tray, 2 tbsp. on each cup.
6. Place the muffin tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Take out the muffin tray and spoon out the batter in it. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Yorkshire Pudding with vegetable gravy or beef gravy and enjoy!