Brussels Sprouts that actually taste good.... Here's a quick recipe to replace those soggy little green things we normally have to endure on Christmas Day ! Butter, pine nuts, garlic, wine and herbs....try them out...and if the worst comes to the worst you can always blame it on the dog, right ?
4 , roughly chopped
1 Tablespoon, toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with silver foil.
3. Place the Brussels sprouts on the silver foil and fold the edges as shown in the video.
4. Pour in wine and add mixed herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic cloves.
5. Loosely wrap the foil and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and set aside.
7. In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the Brussels sprouts, swirl them around so that they are nicely coated with butter.
8. Transfer to a serving dish and serve garnished with toasted pine nuts.