1. In a bowl, place flour, add eggs and mix. Add milk mixed with water(30 ml), little at a time and keep mixing.
2. In a two separate small pans,add oil(1 tablespoon in each) and place 2 sausages per pan.
3. Pour the prepared mixture onto the sausages. Retain 1 dessert spoonful of the mixture.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. To the retained mixture, crush the stock cube and add water(100 ml).
6. In a skillet, heat oil(1 tablespoon) and saute the onions, pour the stock mixture, cook for few minutes.
7. To the baked toad in the hole, pour the onion sauce.
8. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.
If you have never tried a Toad in The Hole Sausage recipe this video is your gateway to this classic. Have a look and try making this unique English dish that makes a nice dinner. You would enjoy making it.