Barry tries to clone a great dessert with stewed apples, cream and chocolate.
1 Large, peeled, cored and diced
2 Tablespoon, divided
2 Tablespoon, grated and divided
1. In a saucepan, add in the apple and 1 tbsp. of water. Let it cook on low heat.
2. After 2 minutes crush the apple and mix well.
3. After 10 minutes add in remaining water and caster sugar. Mix well all ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4. Take of the saucepan and let it cool.
5. In a large bowl, add in the egg white and whisk until stiff peak.
6. In another bowl, whisk cream for 2 minutes and place in refrigerator.
7. Into the apple, sprinkle cinnamon and stir well.
8. Fold in the cream to the apple mixture. Followed by stiff egg white.
9. Add in the 1 tbsp. of the chocolate to the mixture and mix well.
10. Pour the mixture into the serving glass and refrigerate for 20 minutes to overnight.
11. Sprinkle chocolate over the apple surprise and serve.
Do you dream of desserts? Well Barry does. Watch this video to learn a sweet treat that Barry saw in his dreams and tries to recreate in his kitchen. It's so simple, all you need is 5 simple ingredients, stewed apples, cream, egg white, sugar and chocolate. If you don't dream of dessert, you will be after you make this and have it chilling in your refrigerator overnight!