Sole with Butter and Almonds
|Sole fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon wedges||3 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large skillet, melt butter.
2. Add almonds and cook for a minute.
3. Add wine and lemon juice to it. Simmer it so that the sauce is slightly thickened. Stir it constantly.
4. In a broiler, broil sole for 2 minutes.
5. Turn sides and pour sauce over it. Broil for another 2 minutes.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve Sole With Butter with boiled rice.