Sole with Butter and Almonds
|Sole fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon wedges||3 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large skillet, melt butter.
2. Add almonds and cook for a minute.
3. Add wine and lemon juice to it. Simmer it so that the sauce is slightly thickened. Stir it constantly.
4. In a broiler, broil sole for 2 minutes.
5. Turn sides and pour sauce over it. Broil for another 2 minutes.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve Sole With Butter with boiled rice.
Calories 868 Calories from Fat 505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.6%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 260.1 mg86.7%
Sodium 282.8 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 72 g144.5%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet