|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate bar||4 1⁄2 Ounce, broken into small pieces|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan add sugar, butter and water and cook to 300°F/ 150°c or hard crack stage, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in vanilla and pour into a buttered 9x9 x1 1/2 pan.
3. Let it cool down for 5 minutes and sprinkle the broken chocolate pieces on top.
4. Keep spreading the chocolate as it melts and sprinkle the nuts on top, pressing them lightly into chocolate.
5. Let it cool down to room temperature and break into pieces or cut into even sized pieces using a serrated knife.
6. Keep in an air tight container and munch on to kill that sugar craving.