1. Wash the strawberries and remove the stem.
2. Divide in half and make puree of 1 part and slice in half the second part.
3. Sieve the strawberry puree in a bowl and add in the icing sugar. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, pour in the double cream and whisk well with an electric whisker.
5. Fold in the strawberry slices, reserve some for garnishing.
6. Pour in 2 tbsp. of strawberry puree and meringue and mix well.
7. Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl and drizzle in the remaining strawberry puree. Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.